Boys State Delegates may earn two or three hours of college credit by enrolling with NEO A&M College and completing the assigned tests and written work while at Boys State.
Submit all paperwork to the Admissions Office before Friday, May 29, 2020 to enroll. Please have paid or have made arrangements to pay the tuition cost.
Two credit hour option – $327.50 ($129.50 if you qualify for the concurrent tuition waiver)
- You must attend all class and government practicum sessions, take all quizzes and the final exam. If you leave Boys State early, you must notify the NEO Admissions Office before leaving campus to cancel your college credit and tuition and fee charges. Verification will also be required from the Boys State Director of Education before credit or tuition and fee charges may be cancelled.
Three credit hour option – $491.25 ($194.25 if you qualify for the concurrent tuition waiver)
- In addition to the 2-hour criteria, you must also complete a paper before you leave Boys State
- Those delegates that qualify may receive a tuition waiver for their college credit.
- Tuition waiver requirements (national ACT scores only; no residual ACT scores will be accepted):
- ACT Composite score of 19 (minimum)
- A minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA AND a minimum ACT Reading score of 19
Please see the NEO website here for the most up to date requirements to receive college credit.
To enroll with NEO for college credit, delegates must submit the following to the NEO Admissions Office:
- Enrollment Form (must be signed by parent if student is less than 18 years of age at date of signature) (Click Here)
- Consent Form signed by the principal, counselor, parent, and student (Click Here)
- National ACT scores (no residual ACT scores will be accepted)
- High school transcripts
ALL items must be submitted to qualify for the tuition waiver (ACT scores, transcripts,consent letter and enrollment form). No items will be accepted or processed after June 1, 2020.
Please mail, fax or email all forms to the Admissions Office:
P.O. Box 3843
Miami, OK 74354
Fax: (918) 542-9759